- You manage our team’s requests for proposals, monitoring our advertising projects in daily relations with clients, as well as the development of campaigns, and writing creative briefs.
- Our working language is English and the local language. A third language is a plus!
Part of Artefact3000, our own internal creative agency, the team of 30+ creatives, sales people, planners and developers works daily on all stages of a project (strategy / UX design, art direction & UI, production & deployment), and on all types of digital products.
As an account manager for the team, you will be responsible for the management of calls for tenders, follow-up of advertising projects in daily relations with clients as well as the writing of creative briefs and follow-up of campaign development.
- You have a master's degree in communication, marketing or multimedia, you have professional experience in a digital agency.
- You have a 360 digital profile.
- You have knowledge in digital marketing, communication, media, social media, digital platform that allows you to propose innovative and creative solutions to support our customers in their strategy.
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!