- Master of the respective marketing lever(s), you identify customers objectives and develop a concrete plan in terms of search in the online marketing strategy, and lead its implementation.
- Marketing is both a global and a very localized industry, our working language is English and the local language of the office. A third language is a plus!
Our SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) team offers an innovative data-centric offer combining skills in audience analysis (search intentions), content marketing strategy, optimization (technical, semantic, etc.).
They work in synergy with our SEA (Search Engine Advertising) team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for our clients on the search engines.
You identify customers' objectives and develop a concrete plan in terms of search in the online marketing strategy, and lead its implementation by using your PPC / SEO knowledge.
You will be the client's major contact, but also responsible for the follow-up on projects' performance and budgets.
- The basic concepts and interfaces of SEO / PPC are nothing new to you. For PPC, bidding tools are your playground; for SEO, keyword ranking tools.
- MS Office is a skill that you mastered, and preferably, Google Suite.
- You know, or want to learn more about Data culture and DMP concepts.
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!