Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying an exciting growth period across the organisation.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach, and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
- Bring the best of our expertise from the other Departments to your clients on Data Science, Analytics, SEO, Activation ( e.g., media buying, CRM, …) and Creativity.
- Impact-driven with real sales abilities, you will have to embark our clients into a data driven transformation and make sure Artefact is their preferred partner in this endeavour.
Among your responsibilities as Consulting Manager, you will:
Develop client portfolio (Business Development)
- Build a commercial strategy to develop the company's client portfolio (consulting is a very good foot in the door) through personal contacts, events, cold calls, …
- Monitor the commercial pipeline
- Build proposals supporting the client needs
Strengthen our relationships with current clients (Client Management)
- Develop the consulting offer with existing clients, all whilst growing accounts revenue.
- Develop long term data & digital strategic partnership roadmap with clients
- Create opportunities for other Departments with your clients (Data Science, Analytics, Activation, Creativity)
Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects
- Pilot multidisciplinary teams and streams of work (consultants, data scientists/engineers and developers.
- Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients
- Accountable for the success of the projects from a client and team perspective
Develop our Global Knowledge platform
- Build a stronghold of knowledge through your clients' engagements (frameworks, methodologies, technologies, offers, industry …)
- Ensure the spread of the Consulting Department knowledge across the company at local and Global level (in coordination with the Consulting Practice)
- Develop thought leadership articles and content for Artefact’s website
- Line manager/counsellor for junior and senior consultants
- Help the structuring of internal processes such as project staffing, career development tracks, trainings and happiness.
What we are looking for
You have demonstrated success in your first 3+ years of career in a business/strategy focussed consulting role and have 2+ years of experience managing projects and/or clients.
- Business Development: you identify business opportunities and enjoy
- Analytical Approach: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- Mover & Shaker: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- Autonomous Approach: you’re an entrepreneur…
- Technical knowledge: have preferably worked before in data analytics, strategy, engineering, development of technology or tools.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine(seriously…just meet them and see for yourself!)
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
If you are keen to find out more, hit apply & send your CV in…alternatively, feel free to reach out to Oscar.firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to telling you all about ourselves @ Artefact!
Come join us!