Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Senior Data Scientist, your role will encompass:
- Leading and conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Having a contributor role in raising the level of competencies of the data science team
- Harnessing the expertise from the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
- You’ll also participate in international projects. Business travel is something you enjoy!
Among your responsibilities as Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Leading data projects
- Managing the resources on your projects to ensure challenges and skills are well match
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Communicating the successes of your projects among the company
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Caring for the happiness of the team, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Being a great tech role model
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
- Strong experience and knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
- Experience leading a technical project in a business context
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
- A french speaking person who can learn and share with our french team.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
At Artefact, we recruit our employees only on the basis of our needs and the individual qualities of each candidate. We ensure the development of their professional skills and responsibilities without discrimination of any kind, including belief, gender, age, disability, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, membership of a political organization, religion, trade union or minority group.