Artefact transforms data Into value and business impact.
Everything we do focuses on capturing value from data.
Artefact is a global service company that sits at the intersection of marketing, consulting and data science.
Our 800-people strong organisation breaks business and IT silos to transform organisations into consumer-centric leaders thanks to digital, data and AI.
Every company talks about data. At Artefact, we don’t talk, we act.
Artefact offers customers a broad range of services – from strategy to operation – to capture the competitive edge of data transformation. We specialise in:
- Data consulting: We spot data opportunities and translate your business needs into data-driven solutions, which maximise your operations efficiency;
- Data marketing: We leverage Data, Technology and AI to increase sales and optimise marketing spends;
- Digital activation: We are the most data-driven digital marketing agency (SEO, SEA, Paid Social, Display / Programmatic, Affiliate Marketing, …).
We partner with 300+ clients around the globe
Our management team believes that data is a catalyst for good – for both people and business
Our Co-founders and Co-CEOs
Guillaume de Roquemaurel and Vincent Luciani studied together at France’s Ecole Polytechnique, one of the most prestigious scientific and engineering schools in the world.
They saw the future written in data: Guillaume, an ex-Googler who saw the potential for data in digital marketing; and Vincent, a former McKinsey manager with a gift for solving major organisational problems.
They merged these talents to create Artefact: data-driven, customer-centric, business-oriented, unique.
United around our founders’ vision, Artefact Partners and Directors are passionate by technology and how it can improve our clients’ successes.
We are inspired by our values and strengthened by our hybrid expertise.
Our multi-disciplinary teams of experts — ‘Pizza Teams’ as we call them — combine data consulting, data science and digital marketing into one comprehensive package. This model breaks silos, supports innovation and produces stronger results.
To cement these teams, Artefact has developed a system of core values, shared among our staff across countries & expertise
We have a passion for creating new things.
- We live for projects that can impact the future
- We believe innovation can come from anyone, not just engineers
- We reach for the stars, but make the journey one step at a time
We would rather do than say what to do
- We have a problem-solving state of mind
- We act fast. We deliver fast
- We love scalability. It’s our mental playground
We believe in bringing talented people together
- We would rather win as a team than as individual players
- We learn new things from each other every day
- We always speak the truth. It’s the way we’re made
Our Feature Teams are composed of multi-disciplinary data experts
DATA CONSULTANTSOur people are specialists in specific data solution fields and industry sectors.
They combine data skills with wider business knowledge and are true experts in data consulting.
They are not generalist consultants.
DATA ANALYSTS AND DATA SCIENTISTSOur data analysts and scientists are passionate about data, embrace complexity and love solving problems.
They balance attention to details with speed of delivery and provide data expertise that ensures optimal management of client accounts.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERSWith more than 100 engineers, Artefact has the largest team of software engineers in Europe.
We recruit the best computer science and PhD graduates dedicated to data technology and analysis.
Our people deliver deep consumer and performance insights and develop smart AI algorithms that do everything from demand predication analysis to customer segmentation.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTSWe have 300+ media experts with over 20 years of experience.
Our people are skilled at SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, Display, Affiliates, CRM.
We work with experienced creative directors, strategic planners and web designers.
And we have the latest Partner MarTech certifications, including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon and more.