- Part of the leadership team of Artefact, you contribute to our growth, in terms of strategy, organisation, business, you name it!
- Salary range: A competitive fixed salary, and your variable from Group-level Bonus Pool.
- Our working language is in English, but it's always easier when you speak the local language(s) ;)
Artefact's Growth Tribe, or The Tribe, is the leading force of Artefact and all of our business units! True to its name, the Tribe today is composed of more than 100 people around the world of all expertises, piloting our growth regarding our business, but also our development strategy and organisational operations.
Leading by examples, the Tribe accompanies our teams through challenging calls for tenders and all-night-long summer parties, brainstorming for impacting data solutions but also the destination options for our offsite trips. Kudo to them, and soon, to you!
- Creating real impact with clients: You win consulting engagements and oversee their delivery, transform data into added value and make sure our clients reap all the benefits.
- Bringing your industry expertise to help both our own and our client teams develop themselves.
- Leading the team in supporting our clients’ top executives (CMO, CDO, sometimes directly the CEO) with transformation of their business and making sure Artefact is their preferred partner in this endeavor.
You have solid years of experience in relevant fields (strategy consulting, data & technologies, digital marketing) and you have good knowledge of Artefact's domain of expertise.
You are a thought leader on topics at the intersection of data, marketing, and technology; expertise in one or more industry verticals
Client relation is nothing new for you: You have business development mindset, with experience building, growing, and managing a roust book of business.
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!