- Your role is to accompany our clients in their e-commerce or partnership strategy.
- Marketing is both a global and a very localized industry, our working language is English and the local language of the office. A third language is a plus!
Our E-commerce consultants support our clients in defining their e-Business strategy, and implement it on their DtoC activity as well than with their e-retail partners.
The other side of the team, our Affiliate Marketing consultants' works involve working with partners aligned with their audience to promote their product/services to their network. It’s one of the most efficient ways for acquiring revenue, sales, leads and (new) customers online.
You will be supporting and advising our clients in their e-business or partnership strategy, from its definition to its implementation.
You will be the main contact point of the clients, from budget plannings and administration, to follow up the plan's performance and reporting.
- If you have a professional experience in e-commerce / affiliate marketing
- If the media sector, its customary networks and publisher segments are not something new to you
- If you are one of the rare people who has both an affinity for numbers and excellent communication skills
… or that's who you will be in the next few years, join us!
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!