With the rise of Product development methodologies, many Product management tools emerged, making the correct choice difficult for Product Owners / Managers to make.
With an Artefact expert, explore the most useful tools through each stage of Product development (Prototype, MVP, Product) and learn to master their usage to fulfill your objectives (User Insight, Design, Delivery).
A 16-hours training (adaptable) with a theoretical part and exercises to make the most of explored tools. We make sure that the selected tools match the needs of your products.
- Discover & understand market product management tools
- Know how to select the right tool at the right moment depending on your needs
- Learn to use the tools to make the most of it
Walk away with the ability to
At the end of this training combining theory & interactive exercises, you will be able to :
- Navigate in the complexe eco-system of product management tools
- Master tools usage principles & their subtleties
- List of all available tools according to product development status (Prototype, MVP, Product)
- Usage synthesis cards per tool
The assessment of prior learning is done throughout the session through workshops and practice. An on-the-spot assessment of trainee satisfaction is systematically carried out at the end of the session and a training certificate is issued to participants mentioning the training objectives, the nature, program and duration of the training action as well as the formalization. achievements.
- Basic knowledge in Product Management
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Data Analysts
- Recent laptop (<5 years) with administration rights