Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1300 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
Key Areas of Responsibility
As a Data Scientist, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Competences & Skills
- A bachelor and above degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics and etc.) from an accredited college or university;
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations. A first experience (internship, school project, Junior Entreprise, etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus;
- Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Datalake, dataviz, data science, etc;
- Strong interest in marketing & business issues;
- Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to dis-aggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions;
- A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients;
- Continuously striving for high performance in all you do;
- Good Communication skills;
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
We believe data is changing the world, and it’s just the beginning. We want this to be done in the right way, with transparency and ethics. This is the only way to create sustainable impact for business and society.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of data leaders who:
- Fully capture the power of data & digital to deliver business value ;
- Bring understanding, trust & transparency of data into our society.
- Collaboration : People of different background and expertise working closely together;
- Trust & Transparency: Dealing with data topics with integrity and ethics; Realistic and honest with our capabilities and limitations;
- Innovation: Always working on the most trendy and new topics on data and digital; Always on top of the new ways of using data;
- Action: We would rather do than to tell what to do; Has a “building the plane while flying” agile mentality.
Our Unique Attributes
- We bring great value to business and create a better society with the understanding, transparency and ethical use of data ;
- We build the next generation of data leaders ;
- We disrupt the market :
- Data Native – Born with data and defining data ;
- ART + SCIENCE – Mixture of talents in ART (Creative, Planning, Media, Consumer Engagement) and SCIENCE (Data Consulting, Data Science, Data Engineer) ;
- One P&L – Integrated & collaborative, with all chapters working toward the same goal ;
- End to End – Capabilities from Strategy to Build to Run.