Artefact MENA shortlisted 6 times at MENA Search Awards 2020.
2 November 2020
Artefact MENA nominated for clients DAMAC, Ooredoo, Dubai Tourism and Laguna Waterpark
Artefact MENA has been nominated for six awards at the 2020 MENA Search Awards. Artefact’s shortlisted entries cover six campaign for four clients: DAMAC, Ooredoo, Dubai Tourism and Laguna Waterpark.
The MENA Search Awards celebrate the very best in PPC, SEO and Content Marketing from across the Middle East and North Africa. Judges look to acknowledge and reward the best agencies, campaigns and individuals working in the search industry.
Artefact’s shortlisted entries are:
- Best Use of Search – Real Estate & Property: Artefact & DAMAC – Improving Leads Quality and Feeder Markets by Linking Offline and CRM Data with Google Ads
- Best PPC: Artefact & Ooredoo –How we used GA360 beta funnels to change users buying habits
- Best SEO Campaign: Artefact & Dubai Tourism –How Dubai Tourism has won the battle of Zero Clicks
- Best Use of Social Media: Artefact & Laguna Waterpark – Safety First
- Best Use of Data: Artefact & Ooredoo – How we used GA360 beta funnels to change users buying habits
- Best Search Software Tool: Artefact Data SEO Solution – Increase the efficiency of SEO by integrating data science
The 2020 winners will be announced via live stream here on Wednesday 9 December at 20:00 (Dubai Time, GMT+4).