Consulting Director Based in Séoul
Do you think like a management consultant, thrive in a startup environment, and can’t stop thinking about the intersection of data, technology, and marketing? With over 1000 employees, offices on five continents, and world-class clients like Samsung, L’Oreal, LVMH … Artefact is a consulting firm that transforms data into value and business impact. We’re opening our first Korean office in Séoul, and we want you to join us to build the business in Korea!
Who we are
Founded and headquartered in Paris, Artefact is a next-generation consulting firm, specializing in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organizations. We are proud to say that we help our clients grow their data and digital capabilities, and that we’re also growing in parallel. Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients' specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we've acquired with our 300+ client base around the globe. We have 800 employees across 14 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation.
Our state-of-the-art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts are all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
Find out more at Artefact.com
What you will be doing
Having recently opened our first office in Séoul, we are looking for a Director to join Artefact consulting practice and grow our footprint within the Korean market. As an experienced consultant, you will play a key role in winning and overseeing consulting engagements, serving as primary contact with clients, assuming the lead role with internal teams of consultants and data scientists, and engaging resources across Artefact’s global offices.
Your role will encompass :
● Building Artefact’s Korean presence, serving in a leadership capacity for Séoul office, being part of the Partner Group in APAC (offices in Singapore, Hong-Kong, Shanghai and Chengdu), with strong relationships with Artefact global practices (Data Marketing,…)
● Creating real impact with clients : winning consulting engagements and overseeing their delivery, transforming data into added value and making sure our clients reap all the benefits.
● Bringing your industry and/or functional expertise to help both our own and our client teams develop themselves.
● Leading and supporting our clients’ top executives (CMO, CDO, sometimes directly the CEO) with transformation of their business and making sure Artefact is their preferred partner in this endeavor.
● Contributing to content development and writing on business-relevant topics (e.g. Artefact published research, articles and business cases).
Among your responsibilities as Director, you will :
● Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects
Pilot multidisciplinary teams (consultants, data scientists, strategic planners, media traders) Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients
Accountable for the success of the projects from a client and team perspective
Lead & develop Séoul’s consulting team
Develop consultants' expertise through training and best practice sharing with the other countries (digital ecosystem, consulting hard skills, soft skills, etc.)
Communicate the department's successes and results at the country level (ex: through events and PR)
Develop the consulting offer with existing clients, especially with Activation or Data clients Create opportunities for other Departments with your clients (Data Science, Activation, Creativity)
Build a commercial strategy to develop the country's client portfolio (consulting is a very good step in the door) through personal contacts, events, cold calls, …
Monitor the commercial pipeline
Build proposals supporting the client needs
What we are looking for
You have demonstrated success in your first 6+ years of career at a tier 1 consulting firm and have 4+ years of experience managing projects and/or clients.
● DOER : you get things done yourself and inspire your teams to do so
● ANALYTIC : you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
● HUNTER : you identify business opportunities and enjoy
● MOVER AND SHAKER : you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
● MENTOR : your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
● AUTONOMOUS : you’re an entrepreneur…
Why you should join us ?
● Be on a startup team at an established global company: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. The Artefact Korean business is at the beginning of an exciting growth journey and you’ll be part of the founding team!
● Get immersed into the digital and data industry: meet the most innovative partners, deliver cutting-edge projects, and see the industry from backstage. Sooner than you think, you’ll talk about Machine Learning, DevOps and AI like a pro.
● Develop your skill set: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn. At Artefact, we take training very seriously, and you’ll be coached and mentored on your technical, consulting, and interpersonal skills on a regular basis.
● Make an impact for our clients: come and help industry leaders transform through data! We are devoted to our clients’ success and work hand-in hand with them to upskill their teams and help them reach their goals.
● Join a community: join a team of 800 experts and professionals worldwide that will always be willing to help; be part of a startup environment in Séoul, which will make you feel welcome and help you thrive.