Artefact has extensive experience of working with Google Analytics 4 with clients from a wide range of sectors. Our analysts all have considerable hands-on experience of implementation, reporting and dashboarding using Google Analytics 4.
This one-day course focuses on the latest version of Google Analytics. Google Analytics 4 is the future of Google Analytics. It offers a new approach to analytics that focuses on cross-device measurement as well as insights from machine learning and first-party data
In this course you will learn the basics of GA4, and more precisely how to use interface, key reports and the main differences from the previous version of Google Analytics.
While this course covers the reporting aspects of GA4, we also offer a GA4 Implementation and Configuration course, which goes into more detail about the GA4 setup and configuration process.
- Learn analytics fundamentals of GA4
- Learn how to use GA4 reporting interface
- Learn how to manage audiences with GA4
Walk away with the ability to
- Create insights about your users, marketing, and user experience on both your website and your app
- Build custom reports in the Analysis Hub
- How to use audiences, user properties, parameters and other GA4 specific elements
- Summary of the key points of the training
- All the projects presented during the session
Participants will be assessed through practical exercises throughout the session. A training certificate will be issued.
No particular skills required.
Anyone who wants to get familiar with what the latest version of GA has to offer or for those who are starting to use GA4 for the first time.
Recent laptop (<5 years) with administration rights