This one-day course focuses on the latest version of Google Analytics. Google Analytics 4 is the future of Google Analytics. It offers a new approach to analytics that focuses on cross-device measurement as well as insights from machine learning and first-party data
- Learn analytics fundamentals of GA4
- Learn how to use GA4 reporting interface
- Learn how to manage audiences with GA4
Walk away with the ability to
- Create insights about your users, marketing, and user experience on both your website and your app
- How to use audiences, user properties, parameters and other GA4 specific elements
- Summary of the key points of the training
- All the projects presented during the session
Participants will be assessed through practical exercises throughout the session. A training certificate will be issued.
No particular skills required.
Anyone who wants to get familiar with what the latest version of GA has to offer or for those who are starting to use GA4 for the first time.
Recent laptop (<5 years) with administration rights